Thursday, December 13, 2007

A question for anyone

Hi- I have been waiting for someone, anyone to post a comment on here, to get things going, but then I thought "what if they are waiting for someone to start it off too?" You can see where that would lead us, so I will be the brave one.

I am not a new Christian, but there are times when I am not as close to Christ as I want to be. I have always felt it was like a roller-coaster track. Sometimes I am so close to God, and I just know that is where I want to spend all of my days, then it seems like the track drops off and it starts the period of time that I am far away. I guess my questions are these- Why? Am I so weak/dumb/selfish/scared that I sabotage the best relationship I have ever known? Is it hunam nature? Am I the only one this happens to?

Thanks for reading this- let me know what you think-

Randy

1 comment:

Nimrod K said...

I think you are crazy and alone on this rollercoaster thing. I'm going to have you removed from the blog.
I agree with the up and down thing. It happens in every area of my life, from work to paintball to church stuff to my relationship with the Lord. The cool thing is the peaks and valleys are not as big as they use to be. The more I stay connected to Him, the less I drift away.