Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blog time

Alright, it's time to get this Blog off the ground. I think it's easiest to start with questions and comments. What have been the best podcasts? Now I know they're all really really really really good, but I mean, which one has best helped you grow in your new life. If none of them have, please post your comment on Pastor Jeff's Blog. For me, it was the Old Testament walk-through. It's such an incredible book, and it's the foundation of our faith.

Are there questions that the podcasts have brought up, but not answered?

What are some areas we should cover in the upcoming Podcasts?

Do you like the flower/plant picture logo?

I am super looking forward to hearing from all of you. Yes, I mean super looking forward to.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

More than favorite podcasts, I have favorite moments, like Jeff's podcast being compared to wearing sackcloth or the famous "Hi, I'm Mike and I'm stupid" / "Hi Mike!" thing.

In all seriousness, the podcasts are great and I am grateful for the time and energy that goes into each one. The one that stands out to me is the one about losing your salvation- it is difficult concept anyway, so having some clarification makes it easier for my small brain to understand.

I would like to see some podcasts about Creationism versus Evolution. I think that it has a definate tie into New Life and going from our old beliefs into new ones.

Please though, no more Psalm jokes... ever.