Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What the Heaven


Well, I see the last podcast has been posted on Itunes.  These last two have been difficult to do, mostly because we have so little descriptive information about both Heaven and Hell.  It was also difficult because the basic concepts are hard for us to fathom.  Just the ideas of eternity and total joy are impossible for us to really understand.
I have taken a little different approach in dealing with hell.  I'm interested to know what your thoughts are about this topic, and how the podcast covered it.

1 comment:

Ric said...

Hell is a difficult topic... thanks for overviewing it, Mike.

I think it's tough because it's so final, so hopeless... No one would really want to be there if they really knew what it was about. It's really no party. (see Luke 16:19 ff.)

I think about how much I don't want anyone to go to hell, and how much MORE God doesn't want them to go there. WOW.

It truly is the saddest tragedy EVER. The only hope is Christ. Once again... he saves the day!